Global Movement – Government Transparency
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
In 2015, 195 nations agreed with the United Nation that they can change the world for the better.
This will be accomplished by bringing together their respective governments, businesses, media, institutions of higher education, and local NGOs to improve the lives of the people in their country by the year 2030.
- Eliminate Poverty
- Erase Hunger
- Establish Good Health and Well-Being
- Provide Quality Education
- Enforce Gender Equality
- Improve Clean Water and Sanitation
- Grow Affordable and Clean Energy
- Create Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Increase Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Reduce Inequality
- Mobilize Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Influence Responsible Consumption and Production
- Organize Climate Action
- Develop Life Below Water
- Advance Life On Land
- Guarantee Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Build Partnerships for the Goals
Our Organization – NJ MED Joined the United Nation and their Sustainable Development Goals to Help
Our organization, NJ MED, along with our partners, are committed to seeing all of the 195 nations achieve their 2030 Education Goals, as well as, monitor the progress, each nation is making towards providing new support services for children and their families.
YOU CAN HELP – VOLUNTEER
Volunteer to join and organize your nation’s National Action Committee Team to help provide valuable data that shows your country’s progress in this global movement.
YOU CAN HELP – DONATE
Your donations will help the World Top 20 Project achieve its goal to educate children and support their development in specific areas of their lives such as literacy, healthy living, and becoming self sufficient.
Please Join US