250 Million Children are out of school around the World
We want to educate every one of them
- Identify where they are, by developing a Real-time Educational Database
- Enforce International School Safe Zone Laws
- Increase the International Child Age limit from 0 to 14 – to 0 to 18
- Provide free Educational Development Starter Kit tools to children that do not have access to schools
- Develop a Free International Assessment test to measure a student’s full range of academic and social development ability
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Our organization, NJ MED, joined the United Nations and 193 countries in the World’s largest Human Right Movement – the Sustainable Development Goal Initiative.
You can join too.
By, helping us accomplish our international project – the World Top 20 Project – mission to ensure every child on the planet has an opportunity to reach their full potential, with access to quality education in a safe and nurturing environment.
To achieve the World Top 20 Project’s mission and goals, we need your help to build a network:
- To monitor and help keep your nation’s education, economic and social information up- to- date, in the Project’s Education Database.
- To promote the Sustainable Development Goal Initiative through social media.
- To join the World Top 20 Project’s free Facebook Group – Global Citizen Online Community to share your ideas, and express your opinions on what is working and what is not.
The Project also needs Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), colleges, media outlets, and corporations that work with local schools and children’s groups to develop:
- An active partnership within their country, to help support the child safety and age increase public awareness campaign, and to put these policies into practice in an effective manner
You can find your country’s Education Data Base below:
2 None Recognize African Members
Central Asia (Kazakhstan Europe)
Western Asia (Armenia, Georgia Europe)
Micronesia (Wake Island )
Polynesia ( Pitcairn Islands (UK) )