2030 AGENDA: EVERY ONE BEHIND THE FLAG CAMPAIGN
In the race to improve education, your country’s success depends on you.
The goal of the Every One Behind the Flag campaign is to gain national support for five educational goals by 2030. To improve the educational infrastructure of the country in order to provide students with a higher level of education. From early childhood thru college graduation.
The World Top 20 Project’s goal of developing National Teams of students, parents, teachers, and educators includes the Every One Behind the Flag campaign. To raise public awareness about the importance of improving education quality in their country and to encourage people to support it.
The next step is to recruit schools, colleges, businesses, non-governmental organizations, and the media to participate. The following are the types of needs and responsibilities that will enable the World Top 20 Project in achieving its goal:
- Schools: Providing and maintaining up-to-date student enrollment records
- Colleges: Collaborating with schools to monitor student enrollments and completion rate data
- Businesses: Creating programs to assist local schools
- NGOs: Work with school leaders to address social issues affecting students
- Media: Raise awareness of and support for the campaign’s five educational goals across the country
Going for the GOAL
Building awareness of something that is not newsworthy or that gets people excited is the challenge to bring support to this project. So this is no pick-up sporting game in the park. It is very, very important. It is a challenge for every nation, community, and parent to ensure that our children have a better future than they currently have.
The World Top 20 Project hosts three international competitions to help countries in addressing this problem.
- The Global Academic Awards (GAA)
- The World Education Championship (WEC)
- The International Tournament of Education Excellence (ITEE)
Each competition is design to demonstrate how far their National Teams have advanced toward their respective countries’ five national educational goals for 2030.
Accepting the Challenge
The United Nations started the battle by challenging the world with the Sustainable Development Goals Initiative, with a lofty goal to increase education levels by 2030. Your country has accepted the challenge — and you can help them get there.
Schools, Colleges, Businesses, NGOs, and Media Outlets
With your support by 2030, your country can achieve:
- More Motivated Students
- Stronger Communities
- New Teacher Training Materials
- Increase Access to Schools
- Reducing Gender Inequality
- Improve Literacy
- Enabling Better Internet Access in Schools
- Redesign Education Communication Systems
- Advance Health Care for Female Students
- Link Schools with Businesses
- Stricter School Funding Regulations
- Create a Higher Skilled Workforce
HERE IS A LIST OF COUNTRY THAT HAS ALREADY STARTED BUILDING THEIR NATIONAL TEAMS
Sign up Now
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Myanmar (formerly Burma)
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Macedonia
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
United Kingdom (UK)
United States of America (USA)